The WCTC Bookstore sells new and used textbooks as well as office supplies, electronics, WCTC apparel, medical scrubs and supplies, culinary uniforms and supplies, sundries, gifts and bus tickets.
- Mar. 14-15th - Textbook Buyback 10am-6pm
- May 7th - Cap and gown pick up begins
- May 16-22nd - Textbook Buyback 9am-6pm
- May 21st - Last day to return textbook rentals
- May 29th - Summer 2018 textbooks available
- June 4th - First day to use myCard
- June 22nd - Last day to use myCard and return textbooks and rentals for full refund
- June 28-29th - Closed for inventory
Book Buy-back Tips
- Please bring along all of the materials that came with the book.
- Receipts are not necessary as you are reselling and not returning books.
- The WCTC Bookstore will pay you half of the new price for a book if:
- The same book (and edition) is being used in the following semester.
- The WCTC Bookstore has not reached its quota for that book.
- The book has all of the materials it originally came with.
- The book is in resalable condition.
- If you do not receive half of the new price, you may receive a wholesale price set by the Nebraska Book Company and not the WCTC Bookstore.
- Some textbooks no longer have any value because new editions of these books have been published. The WCTC Bookstore offers the opportunity to recycle these books and will donate them to charitable organizations when possible.
- The person buying your books back is not an employee of the WCTC Bookstore, but rather a representative from the Nebraska Book Company.