Learn About Us
Before you decide to become a student at Waukesha County Technical College, we invite you to learn about us!
Whether you're interested in exploring a degree or diploma program, taking a certificate to refine skills in a specific area, learning a new hobby through a non-credit course or developing entrepreneurial skills to make your small business succeed, WCTC offers this type of programming and so much more. WCTC’s offerings provide numerous opportunities for full- or part-time students, those looking for in-class or online experiences and those needing accelerated learning formats.
Explore WCTC by:
- Taking a Tour
- Finding out more about WCTC
- Reading our College Overview
- Reading facts about WCTC
- Viewing the top reasons to attend
- Researching our program and course offerings
- Choosing a WCTC program
- Attend a Getting Started Session
- Requesting more information
General tours are scheduled regularly throughout the year and include:
- An overview of WCTC resources and a short review of program areas of study.
- A walking tour of the campus led by staff and students.
To register, click on the date below that best fits your schedule. Each session is limited to 25 participants. Please schedule your general tour one to two weeks in advance.
To request a group or individual tour, please call Jesica Schwarz at 262.691.5167.
Sign up for a Tour
Tuesday, October 21, 2014
9:00am - 11:00am
Sign up now
One of the best ways to learn about a college is to visit during an open house. These sessions are scheduled throughout the year and are geared toward adult learners, high school students and parents. Whether you're looking to return to college after having been out of school for a while, or if you are interested in exploring a new career altogether, a WCTC open house will provide answers and insight into a wide range of programs and careers.
Representatives from Admissions, Financial Aid, Advising and other departments will be on hand to answer a variety of questions. As part of the open house sessions, participants will:
- Attend information sessions
- Tour facilities and labs
- Visit with faculty and staff
- View industry-specific projects
- Enjoy refreshments and door prizes
- Receive a voucher to waive the WCTC application fee ($30)
Sign up for an Open House
For more information call Jodi Wiesneski 262.691.5129.