Simplify your payment options using MyPay!
MyPay, a complement to the myCard identification system, allows students to make on-campus purchases at The Hub, The Daily Grind, vending machines, printing kiosks and other locations on campus – without the need to carry cash.
The MyPay feature is available through the myCard MyPay app on iOS and Android mobile devices. It is a simple, safe and convenient way to make purchases.
- Add money to your myCard;
- Through the portal (OneWeb)
- In the library (Cash only)
- Provide student ID number.
- Set up and install the myCard MyPay app for iOS and Android mobile devices, following prompts.
- Login with WCTC login info.
Once the cardholder registers their account and PIN in the MyPay app, they will be able to:
- Access the terminals link, as indicated at the bottom of screen, and then select the appropriate location or enter the terminal number directly.
- Swipe their finger across the onscreen card image within MyPay to validate the transaction, and then inform the cashier that the purchase should be processed through MyPay to ensure the proper amount is deducted from the account.
myCard holders can use MyPay to:
- View their ID.
- Review recent MyPay purchases.
- Check account balances.
Check out this video to learn more about the convenience of MyPay.
For questions, call the Service Desk at 262.691.5555.