Dental Hygiene Clinic
The WCTC Dental Hygiene Clinic provides comprehensive dental care to the community in an educational environment. All procedures are completed by student dental hygienists under the strict supervision of a licensed dentist and registered dental hygienist.
Appointments can vary from four to eight hours each.
Benefits to the Client
- Professional environment
- Students supervised by licensed dental hygienists
- Licensed dentists on site
- Reasonable fees
- Dental examination
- Teeth cleaning
- Blood pressure screening
- Complete medical and dental history
- Dental x-rays
- Fluoride treatments
- Oral cancer screening
- Full mouth periodontal assessment and therapy
Reasonable Treatment Costs
- Regular treatment costs, $20
- Sealants, $1 per tooth
- Senior Citizens 60 and over, $20
- Additional requests for x-ray duplication, $10
- Toothbrush, $1.00
Patient's Bill of Rights
- The patient has the right to considerate and respectful care.
- The patient has the right to obtain complete current information concerning his/her diagnosis, treatment and prognosis, in terms the client can understand.
- The patient has the right to know any treatment alternatives, risk of no treatment and expected outcomes of various treatments.
- The patient has the right to receive from his/her clinician necessary information to give informed consent prior to the start of any procedure and/or treatment, as well as the right to refuse any treatment.
- The patient has the right to continuity and completion of dental treatment that meets the standards of care in the profession.
- The patient has the right to every consideration of privacy and confidentiality.
- The patient has the right to examine and receive an explanation of the cost of dental treatment.