Helping Students and Employers Make Connections
Student Employment Services provides employment assistance to students and graduates of WCTC and the Wisconsin Technical College System (WTCS). Wisconsin TechConnect is a valuable resource for students looking to find jobs and employers looking to hire candidates.
Wisconsin TechConnect for Students:
- A searchable employment database of part- and full-time jobs submitted by employers who have an interest in hiring a WCTC or WTCS student or graduate.
- Employer recruitments and job fairs.
- Register to use Wisconsin TechConnect Online
- Go to Wisconsin TechConnect Online once you are registered
- WCTC Resume Bank: Simply log into your Wisconsin TechConnect account to upload your resume. Note: You must be enrolled in or graduated from a diploma or associate degree program AND registered in Wisconsin TechConnect in order to upload your resume.
Wisconsin TechConnect for Employers:
Wisconsin TechConnect is a collaboration of Wisconsin's 16 technical colleges. Register and place your job opening(s) to recruit graduates and students from the 16 Wisconsin Technical Colleges free, fast and statewide - right from your computer.
WCTC On-Campus Recruitments
- Require a 2-week advance notice for scheduling.
- The job(s) that you are recruiting for must be an active posting on Wisconsin TechConnect.
- Recruitments are held during the spring/fall semesters in the HUB cafeteria between 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday.
- Employers may bring table drape, job applications, or other items representing their company to the recruitment.
- Notification of your recruitment is posted on job boards, electronic bulletin board, emailed to staff/instructors, and on the Student Portal announcement system.
- Employers are required to stay at their table and allow students to approach them.
- Selling of items/product on campus is prohibited.