The WCTC Bookstore sells new and used textbooks as well as office supplies, electronics, WCTC apparel, medical scrubs and supplies, culinary uniforms and supplies, sundries, gifts and bus tickets.
Cap and gown pick-up for graduation starts Monday, November 30 and ends Friday, December 11.
Textbook buyback is Wednesday, December 16 through Tuesday, December 22 in the bookstore from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. daily (excluding Saturday and Sunday).
The last day to return textbook rentals is Tuesday, December 22.
Spring textbooks are available for purchase starting Monday, January 4.
Financial Aid can be used in the Bookstore from Monday, January 11 to Friday, January 29.
The last day to return textbooks or cancel rentals for the Spring semester is Friday, February 5.
Book Buy-back Tips
- Please bring along all of the materials that came with the book.
- Receipts are not necessary as you are reselling and not returning books.
- The WCTC Bookstore will pay you half of the new price for a book if:
- The same book (and edition) is being used in the following semester.
- The WCTC Bookstore has not reached its quota for that book.
- The book has all of the materials it originally came with.
- The book is in resalable condition.
- If you do not receive half of the new price, you may receive a wholesale price set by the Nebraska Book Company and not the WCTC Bookstore.
- Some textbooks no longer have any value because new editions of these books have been published. The WCTC Bookstore offers the opportunity to recycle these books and will donate them to charitable organizations when possible.
- The person buying your books back is not an employee of the WCTC Bookstore, but rather a representative from the Nebraska Book Company.