Class Search Definitions
- Accelerated - Accelerated courses are traditional, semester-long courses offered within a condensed timeframe, for example, six or eight weeks.
- Co-op - Cooperative education (also internships and practicum) courses take place at both the WCTC campus and on location at the cooperative education site.
- Hybrid - Hybrid courses blend online learning with in-class instruction, reducing time spent in on-campus classrooms.
- Independent Study - Independent study allows a student to work at his or her own pace, in coordination with an instructor/dean, and shape a course to meet individual educational needs.
- Interactive Television (ITV) - ITV is a live course delivered via videoconferencing technology connecting two different classrooms that are geographically distant from each other.
- Online - Online or interactive courses offer the flexibility of being taken at home on the computer at a time and day determined by the student.
"Prerequisites" refers to a course or courses, tests or certification that are required to be taken prior to registering for a specific course. Prerequisites may be fulfilled with credit for prior learning.