Register for Classes
Fall Newly Admitted Student Registration
Web registration opens at 7:00 a.m. on Monday, May 21 -- one hour earlier than in-person and phone registration. Check the Enrollment Center hours.
Before You Register
Complete the following steps prior to May 21, and you will be ready for registration.
- Attend New Student Orientation
- Plan for Registration - Contact your advisor if you have questions regarding your program requirements and course selection.
- My Account is your online information system. Log on before registration and you can:
- Confirm your personal information
- Verify your program
- Become familiar with adding and dropping classes
Frequently Asked Questions
Who's eligible for New Student Registration?
You are eligible to register with new students on May 21 if you have completed the application process, received an acceptance letter and attended a New Student Orientation session. Please contact Admissions if you are unsure. 262.691.5200.