Transfer WCTC Credits to a Four-Year College or University

Once you finish your education at Waukesha County Technical College, continuing your education at a four-year college or university might be the next step in your academic journey. WCTC has formed credit transfer agreements with many four-year institutions. These agreements enable WCTC Associate of Applied Science degree graduates to transfer specific credits into a baccalaureate program, often at junior-level standing.

Use the search engines below to find existing transfer agreements:

  • By university
  • By WCTC degree

This information is intended as a general overview of the agreements; students are strongly encouraged to verify availability and details of the program in which they would like to transfer into. It is recommended students contact the transfer coordinator at the receiving institution, as well as their academic advisor.

Credit transfer from WCTC to a four year university

Search by WCTC degree

University of Wisconsin Transfer Information System (TIS)

For those interested in attending a UW-campus, contact a transfer representative at the campus you plan to attend. Additional information regarding which general education or specific courses may be accepted can be found here check credit transfer agreements between WCTC and the UW System.