How to Apply to WCTC
International Students should visit the Global Education page for admissions information.
- Confirm your program choice
- Complete the application for admission (Note program application deadlines). This can be done one of three ways:
- In-person at the Admissions office in the College Center, Room C-019
- Via paper application printed from the website and mailed or dropped off to WCTC
- Send official high school, GED/HSED or college (if applicable) transcripts to WCTC. Please use the Transcript Evaluation Request Form. Transcripts must arrive at WCTC in their original sealed envelope; opened transcripts will not be accepted.
- Those who attended another college prior to applying to WCTC may be eligible to receive credit for prior learning.
- This test, which assesses reading, writing and math skills, is used as a tool to aid in coursework selection and academic planning.
- Once the application and fee has be has been submitted to WCTC, sign up for a testing session.
- Please note: ACT or Accuplacer entrance exams may exempt students from taking the COMPASS exam. Test scores must be from the past five years.
- Refer to the program page for additional supplemental items needed for program admissions or contact the Admissions office at 262.691.5200.
Next Steps After Program Acceptance
Detailed information in regard to the below steps will be mailed to admitted students approximately 4 weeks prior to New Student Registration (See College Calendar for registration dates).
- Attend a registration planning session.
- Search for a Session
Change Programs or Cancel an Application
Applicants or current students who want to change their program of study may do so by completing a new application for admission. The application file will be re-evaluated based upon the requirements for the new program.
- Once all admission requirements of the new program are met, the student is placed in the program contingent upon capacity.
- Applications must be submitted during the appropriate application period. Please see our application deadlines list for more information.
- Students must inform any financial aid provider of the change of major.
For applicants who need to withdraw from the application process, please complete the Cancellation of Program Application Form.